Prohibited Uses of the Site
To protect the Site from misuse, rules are set in place to apply to every user equally. These rules have been set in place for the sole purpose of ensuring that every hewado.com user enjoys a pleasant experience without interruption. The company reserves the right to terminate a User’s use of the Site and/or Account for violation of any prohibited uses or for any other reason in the company’s sole and exclusive decision.
Users are Prohibited from:
- Accessing or attempting to access the Site, or any part of the Site, via any automated means, including, but not limited to scripts or web crawlers.
- Engaging in any activity that causes disrupts or interference with the Site (or the servers or networks which are connected to the same).
- Duplicating, reproducing, copying, selling, trading, or reselling the Site for any purpose.
- Accessing the Site by means other than via the interface that is provided by hewado.com, unless specifically permitted to do so in a separate written agreement signed by an authorized representative of hewado.com
- Using the Site for purposes that are not permitted by these Terms and Conditions an against any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions.
Order Acceptance Policy
Users receiving an order confirmation, electronic or otherwise, does not signify the company’s acceptance of that order, nor does it constitute confirmation of offer to sell. The company reserves the right, at any time after receipt of the User’s order, to accept or decline the order for any reason. The company reserves the right, at any time after receipt of the User’s order, and without prior notice, to supply less than the quantity ordered of any item. The company may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order.
The company will take all reasonable precautions to ensure that the payment details included in the Customer’s order are secure. The company will not be held liable for any losses incurred due to unauthorized access to information provided by Users, except in cases of direct negligence on the part of the company.
In the event any dispute, claim, controversy, or difference (including in relation to any tortious or statutory claim) (henceforth “Dispute”) should arise out of, in connection with, or in relation to this User Agreement, including (without limitation) any questions pertaining to the information, existence, scope, performance, interpretation, validity or termination of this User Agreement or this clause, or any question regarding the legal relationships established by this User Agreement or the consequences of its nullity, then the parties shall first attempt amicably to settle the Dispute through good-faith negotiations over a period of thirty (30) calendar days commencing on the date that a party first sends to the other party a written notice of the Dispute.
Arbitration proceedings will be conducted in the English language, and the award shall also be in the English language. The preceding provisions of this clause are, without prejudice, to the right of hewado.com to seek interim relief at any time, from any court or qualified jurisdiction, regardless of whether an arbitrator has been appointed or not. hewado.com will not be deemed to have made a breach of this arbitration or infringed upon the powers of the arbitrator for having done so.
This User Agreement is governed by, and construed in accordance with, United Arab Emirates law. This clause will survive any expiry or cancellation of this User Agreement for any reason.